respostas

Duvida relaciona a formulação de um texto

Bom dia professor, o trecho abaixo esta correto gramaticalmente?

Hi, i'm using the fill canvis and having some issues when i try to connect my headphone to my computer, almost every time that i try to connect both devices the headphone turn off, and when the headphone turns on it indicates that the batery is low, even when the headphone is fully loaded.This became a problem to me, is there a update that can fix this problem?

2 respostas

Olá Lohanna,

Está muito bem escrito, parabéns! Alguns pequenos detalhes na correção:

"Hi, I'm using the Fiil Canviis and having some issues when I try to connect the headphones to my computer. Almost every time that I try to connect two devices simultaneously, the headphones turn off. Also, when the headphones turn on, it indicates that the batery is low, even when the it is fully loaded. This became a problem to me. Is there an update that can fix this problem?"

Geralmente é usada em inglês a palavra "headphones" no plural. Eu também substituí "both" por "two", pois não entendi o motivo da palavra "both" (ambos) ali sem referência anterior a algum outro device específico. Se você quis indicar algo mais geral, como qualquer outro device, então "two" funciona melhor.

Qualquer dúvida, estamos aqui :)

Abraços!

Valeu professor!